Friday, August 8, 2008

What's In A Name?

I've been sending lots of pictures lately via email - uploading, downloading, resending, etc.... So I was thinking, what a better time to start a blog!

Through the Looking Glass was the name I chose for a couple of reasons:
  1. First, "looking glass" = mirror. I was thinking this would be somewhat of a mirror/reminder of where we (Andy and I) have been since things get quite crazy. It's also a quick way for fam and friends to get a quick update!
  2. Second, Through the Looking Glass = a book by Lewis Carroll (same guy who wrote Alice in Wonderland). In the book the looking-glass world is divided into sections by brooks, with the crossing of each brook usually signifying a notable change. This reminds me of our life lately....and what a better place to record and share it than here!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: