Thursday, May 6, 2010

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!

The last time I posted, winter was just ending.....again, it's been a while. Spring is in full swing and the pollen is wicked! Since my last post, we've been here and there:

St. Patty's Day in D.C.: Click here to see pics

Winery in Aldie (where we found a new favorite!), Painting at home with Buddy's help, and a new favorite sleeping spot for Bud: Click here to see the pics.

In other news, Andy is well on his way to get his Doctorate! He's in his second quarter and doing great. I'm on business travel over the next couple of months. This month I'll be in Salt Lake City and Raleigh for green building conferences and in July I'm going to Nashville conference.

Other than that, we've been enjoying our down time on the bike. We found a new route along the river where traffic doesn't exist! Check it out:
View Larger Map

No comments: